Driving the Future of Communications and Entertainment: ARRIS Gears up for the 2017 SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec Expo
SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2017 is upon us! It feels like only yesterday that we wrapped for SCTE 2016. So much has happened in the last 12 months, and our industry is evolving rapidly: the only constant is change.
The theme of this year’s Expo – the Next Big… – is itself an indicator of that change and progress. It hints at the opportunity in front of all of us, and we are sure that everyone on the ground in Denver is going to walk away brimming with excitement for what’s next.
ARRIS – Driving the Future of Communications and Entertainment
We know change; in fact, we’ve led a lot of it for our industry. The growing demands for bandwidth, services and experiences are creating new challenges and putting pressure on existing infrastructure. In response, ARRIS is designing and delivering state-of-the-art technologies, products and solutions that will enable the next-generation networks that service providers need to meet subscriber requirements.
We are developing broadband and Wi-Fi® technologies that connect consumers at multi-gigabit speeds. We are helping service providers unleash the power of cutting-edge platforms like Distributed Access Architectures to build better networks. We are investing in new technological areas, like CBRS, to reinforce our offering. And we are delivering new solutions that help service providers deliver the constant connectivity that their customers desire.
The future is coming fast, and ARRIS is always looking ahead.
CEO and Expert Panels, Plus More!
As you’d expect, the ARRIS team will once again be making a big splash. Our CEO, Bruce McClelland, is participating in an exclusive, invitation-only CEO panel, where Jeff Baumgartner, editor of Multichannel News will engage Bruce and Dave Watson, President and CEO of Comcast Cable, in a discussion on the current and future state of the industry. Want to know what’s coming next? Join Bruce, Dave and Jeff at the Annual Awards Luncheon, Wednesday October 18th, at the Mile High Ballroom.
Our team of experts will be joining a variety of panels, examining key issues in the cable industry. Be sure to check out ARRIS’s CTOs: Tom Cloonan discussing Traffic Engineering Optimization and Charles Cheevers’ panel on Enhancing the Interactive Experience. The full schedule is available on the Expo’s web site.
We’ll also be announcing exciting partnerships with some of the industry’s biggest names, and wowing conference-goers with first-looks at our latest innovations and inventions. But most importantly, we’ll be unveiling our vision for the future of communications, entertainment and cable technology.
The Next Big….Demo’!
At our booth, we’ll be demo’ing an excellent array of new solutions including….
- Flexible Architecture: We’ll be showcasing our next-generation Gigabit flexible deployment technologies. Solutions that allow operators to start with common core elements in each of the major system areas affected – video delivery, broadband data services and the access infrastructure – and enable them to evolve as the operators’ needs change.
- Video Core: Within our flexible architecture, we’re showing our video core delivery technology - a virtualized set of functions that will support video delivery (program streams and VOD) needs for IP video and QAM.
- HomeAssure™: We’ll be showcasing one of the most comprehensive sets of tools for delivering a best-in-class, residential Wi-Fi experience. The Wi-Fi connected home is the current customer service challenge; learn how our managed consumer-first solution can simplify the subscriber’s experience. Designed to deliver an extended, controlled and managed home network with mobile apps to minimize service and OPEX costs.
- Service Provider Wi-Fi: Our pre-integrated carrier-class Wi-Fi solution provides a quick-to-market, pay-as-you-go approach to offering community and MDU Wi-Fi services.
- HEVC End-to-End Delivery: Our ME-7000 converged compression platform is focused on the efficient delivery of high-quality linear broadcast video at HD, 4K and the leading HDR definitions for content and service providers looking for an appliance solution that is more powerful and space/power-efficient than a software-based approach.
- User Experience Set-Top Platforms: Come see the latest generation of hardware combined with key middleware platforms to support the next generation of flexible service delivery and UHD, HD and OTT video services.
See ARRIS – and meet Xfinity Series Champion NASCAR driver, Daniel Suarez – at booth #1595!
Please be sure to stop by the ARRIS booth, #1595 where, alongside ARRIS’s excellent innovations, you’ll find the #19 ARRIS NASCAR race car on display. Driver and Xfinity Series Champion, Daniel Suárez, will also be doing a meet and greet on Thursday afternoon.
See you in Denver!